Channel Partners is working closely with Mandalay Bay and is monitoring guidance about Covid-19 from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to provide a safe and healthy experience for all participants.
Enhanced measures are being implemented in accordance with state and local regulations and following the guidance of the CDC. Guidance, recommendations, and requirements can and do change. Check this webpage before departing to the event for the latest details.
Learn more about Mandalay Bay's Health and Safety Commitment.
At the event:
- As of July 30th, for your protection and the protection of others, the State of Nevada requires masks be worn in all indoor public spaces regardless of vaccination status. Face masks will be available for all event participants that would like one.
- All participants will self-screen daily for symptoms of Covid or other illness and will not attend if experiencing any symptoms.
- The exhibition hall will be cleaned nightly.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event.
- Where possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize "touch points."
- Program materials will be distributed electronically where possible.
- We are carefully managing crowd densities and capacities.
Expectations for all event participants at the event:
- Individuals who are immunocompromised or at high risk are encouraged to attend virtually.
- Individuals should not attend the event if they have tested positive for COVID19 within the last 14 days or if they are concerned that they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days and could possibly test positive.
- Should an event participant test positive for COVID-19, register a temperature, or become ill during the event, he/she/they should observe recognized quarantining procedures.
- All event participants are expected to observe and engage in recognized preventive actions to help ensure a safe environment, including frequent hand washing.
Please note that the CDC advises:
- Vaccines:“Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated. With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever.”
- Unvaccinated individuals:“If you are not fully vaccinated and aged 2 or older, you should wear a mask in indoor public places.”
- Fully vaccinated individuals: “To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.”
Channel Partners Event recommends all participants review the CDC guidance on travel.
Be aware, the CDC requires masks at public transportation hubs and on all public transportation. This includes but is not limited to airports, flights, taxi/ride share, local busses, and the Las Vegas monorail.
In-Room COVID Testing:
Enhancing MGM Resorts mission to provide seamless and convenient travel solutions, all guests of Mandalay Bay and Delano can now take advantage of a selection of in-room COVID-19 testing options. Testing appointments are available daily from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. by calling guest services at the guest's host hotel. Prices for in-room testing range from $140 to $230. Additional charges may apply for same day/after-hours requests and cancellations.
In collaboration with locally based Community Ambulance, guests can choose from three types of tests depending on their travel schedules and requirements of their next destination. Community Ambulance analyzes all test types and delivers results electronically to the guest.
In-room testing options and results timeframes are:
- Standard RT-PCR Test - results in approximately 24-72 hours, based on lab availability.
- Fast Molecular (NAAT) Test – results in approximately 20 minutes
- Rapid Antigen Test – results in approximately 20-30 minutes