About the MSP 501
Now in its 14th year, the MSP 501 is the IT Channel’s first, largest, and most comprehensive survey and ranking of managed service providers (MSPs) worldwide.
Each year, the MSP 501 recognizes some of the biggest and most successful managed service providers in the world. Want to know what it takes? See what the application looks like.
What's the NextGen 101?
In response to demand from telecom agents, resellers, digital agencies and other non-MSP channel partners that are spinning up managed services practices, we last year launched the NextGen 101, an MSP 501 list.
The NextGen 101 recognizes outstanding partners from outside of the traditional managed services business model that are devoting energy and resources to building out recurring managed services revenue streams and creating the channel partner powerhouses of the future. If you’re hoping to earn a coveted spot on the NextGen 101, just apply for the 2021 MSP 501 and you will be automatically submitted for both lists.
What do you get if your company earns a spot on the 501?
- Free marketing materials to tout your prestigious award
- Editorial coverage on the Channel Futures website
- Support and collaboration from the MSP 501 community
- An award and recognition during the MSP 501 Gala. This special awards ceremony will take place during Channel Partners Conference & Expo / MSP Summit, 1-4 November, 2021 in Las Vegas
- Free VIP access to Channel Partners Conference & Expo / MSP Summit
- Bragging rights of being a top managed service provider in the world and all the benefits that follow
- And more!