Countdown to the Channel's Homecoming Event
For nearly 25 years, Channel Partners has been the leader in bringing together the best of the best and enabling the channel to build relationships, showcase top solutions and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2021 is designed to help partners explore new possibilities post-COVID-19 and beyond
Show highlights include:
- Premier conference sessions on pivotal topics and opportunities
- Expo Hall featuring 250+ players in the information and communication technology space
- Keynote presentations & conference sessions led by over 100 visionaries and experts in the channel
- Inaugural MSP Summit taking place November 1-2 (book an All Access Pass or MSP Conference Pass)
- MSP 501 & Next Gen 101 Awards Gala
- Special events & networking opportunities including exclusive live performances by Blue Man Group and Penn & Teller, First-Time Attendee Reception, Opening Reception and more
- Channel Partners Thunderdomes & Debate Series, addressing topics where the channel is divided
- And much more
Meet the Entire Channel Under One Roof
Key Suppliers, Master Agents & Distributors
Partners & Providers in the ICT Channel
Channel Partners Conference & Expo attendees represent companies of all sizes, including Agents/Subagents, MSPs, VARs, Consultants, Integrators, Master Distributors, IT Providers and more
Co-located with MSP Summit
This year's Channel Partners Conference & Expo will be co-located with our inaugural MSP Summit, taking place November 1-2, to help MSPs accelerate growth and maximize business value among partners, suppliers and customers. The event will consist of industry keynotes, dedicated conference sessions, an MSP Welcome Reception and more. Register for an MSP Summit Conference Pass, or book the All Access Pass to gain access to everything that both events have to offer!
Health & Safety – Know Before You Go
Updated: October 19, 2021
We know you have concerns about your personal health, those closest to you, and your fellow colleagues, which is why Channel Partners is working closely with Mandalay Bay and is monitoring guidance about Covid-19 from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention to provide a safe and healthy experience for all participants.
Here are just a few of the precautions we are taking:
- Mask up! The State of Nevada requires masks be worn in all indoor public spaces, and face masks will be provided for anyone in attendance who would like one.
- Less is More! Wherever possible, contactless systems and processes will be implemented to minimize “touch points,” and program materials will be distributed electronically.
- Keep your distance! We are carefully managing crowd densities and capacities throughout the event.
Click the button below to see the full list of enhanced measures being implemented at Channel Partners Conference & Expo and MSP Summit.
What You Can Expect in Las Vegas
Network with the Global Channel Community
Our largest Channel Partners event allows you to meet and network with the entire channel community, all under one roof.
Compare the Hottest Solutions & Services
Navigate the expo hall to meet with sponsors and exhibitors offering solutions to meet your business needs
Gain Insight from 100+ Leaders & Experts
Hear from visionaries in the channel who are eager to share their insights and case studies with the channel community.
"During this Economic year, there is a crisis occurring. Even if Coronavirus disappeared tomorrow the impact will be long lasting. The Go-To-Market Plan used prior to January 2020 cannot be the plan you utilize moving forward. The talented and creative will thrive. One alone will not be enough to survive. If you were a great imitator but bad innovator, you cannot make it. If you were a great innovator but lacked talent, you cannot make it. Attending Channel Partners is where you honestly see which you are…and what to do about it."
"This event was groundbreaking in my career. I was able to network with so many people that I am connected with on LinkedIn, in person. It’s a rare opportunity to engage with people in person these days, when so much work is done remotely and via computer. The value that the interactions have brought to my life have helped ignite my passion for channel development, and I am so happy that I attended."
"I’ve been attending Channel Partners for 7 years now. I wouldn’t miss this event. The educational tracks and keynote speakers provide invaluable information I can take back to my team and use within my own company. We have met vendors that we have gone on to develop products with and met many individuals with which we have built solid revenue-producing business relationships! I’ve never left this event disappointed. If you have not had an opportunity to attend this show I would encourage you to make it a priority. Product managers, sales professionals and sales leadership all prove to benefit greatly."
"Every year I go to the show, I am looking for size – is the channel community stabling out? Is it getting smaller? Is it getting less diverse? — and every year I find it to be bigger, better, more diverse, more unique in how channel partners are really enabled during the event to go out and bring innovative solutions back to their customers."
Vice President – Mobility & IoT