All-Access Pass (Partner) - $599
All-Access Pass (Supplier) - $749
Everything in the Conference & Expo Pass, PLUS:
- MSP Summit (Nov 1-2)
- MSP Welcome Reception (Nov 1)
Conference Pass (Partner) - $329
Conference Pass (Supplier) - $599
Everything in the Expo-Only Pass, PLUS:
- Choice of ONE conference (Channel Partners Conference OR MSP Summit)
- All concurrent conference sessions (Nov 2-3 for Channel Partners Conference OR Nov 1-2 for MSP Summit) exploring the hottest topics & issues in the channel
- Access to VIP Lounge with Wi-Fi, refreshments + charging stations
Expo-Only Pass (Partner) - $179
Expo-Only Pass (Supplier) - $479
- Expo Hall (Nov 2-4) with 250+ Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Networking Events
- Channel Partners Theater
- Opening Reception
- Keynote Breakfasts + Luncheons (Nov 2-3)
- Complimentary Drinks at Pub Crawl
- Thunderdomes, VIP Sessions, Provider Breakout Sessions
- Continental Breakfast (Nov 4)
- Everything included in the Digital-Only Pass
Digital-Only Pass (Partner) - $249
Digital-Only Pass (Supplier) - $529
- On-demand keynote presentations (available 24 hours after the in-person session)
- Exclusive digital-only content taking place Nov 1 - keynotes, fastballs, VIP sessions
- Unlimited messaging and virtual meetings with attendees, sponsors and exhibitors
See below for partner versus supplier classification.
Channel Partner vs Supplier Classification
The classifications of partner companies include: agents, VARs, MSPs, systems integrators and consultants that sell/work directly with end user customers.
Our sponsors and exhibitors wish to engage with partners who resell their goods and services, not consultants who wish to solicit their business.
Supplier companies includes: Cloud/Hosting Provider, Hardware Vendor, Software Vendor, Telecom Carriers, and Service Providers (such as ISPS, Conferencing, etc.)
Need to Register as Press or Analyst?
Who Qualifies? Press, journalists, industry analysts, or editors creating content for industry-specific news or publishing organizations.
Please note: press/analyst passes are subject to approval and confirmation by a member of our team.