Limited Pass (Partner) - $99*
Limited Pass (Supplier) - $499*
Access to general event features, including:
- 3-day virtual exhibition with interest-driven vendor recommendations
- Keynote presentations
- Thunderdomes: Security and Hybrid Cloud
- VIP Sessions & On Topic Sessions
- Special events: Improv Comedy Event, Diversity & Inclusion Meetup and more
- Limited messaging**
- Limited virtual meetings with attendees & sponsors/exhibitors**
Premier Pass (Partner) - $199*
Premier Pass (Supplier) - $599*
Everything in the Limited Pass, PLUS:
- All concurrent conference sessions, sponsored by Dell Expert Network, focused on business of the channel and emerging technology
- AI-powered matchmaking
- Unlimited messaging**
- Unlimited virtual meetings with attendees & sponsors/exhibitors**
Plus, access to all on-demand sessions (slides & videos) for 90 days, post event
*Pricing valid until February 26, 2021. See below for partner versus supplier classification.
**An attendee must accept a connection request before you may message or request a meeting with a fellow attendee. You may message or request a meeting with a sponsor or exhibitor at any time.
Channel Partner vs Supplier Classification
The classifications of partner companies include: agents, VARs, MSPs, systems integrators and consultants that sell/work directly with end user customers.
Our sponsors and exhibitors wish to engage with partners who resell their goods and services, not consultants who wish to solicit their business.
Supplier companies includes: Cloud/Hosting Provider, Hardware Vendor, Software Vendor, Telecom Carriers, and Service Providers (such as ISPS, Conferencing, etc.)
Need to Register as Press or an Analyst?
Who Qualifies? Press, journalists, industry analysts, or editors creating content for industry-specific news or publishing organizations.
Please note: press/analyst passes are subject to approval and confirmation by a member of our team.
Need help registering?
FAQs Related to #CPExpo Postponement
Channel Partners Conference & Expo’s in-person event has been postponed to November 1-4, 2021 at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Channel Partners will not be hosting an in-person physical event in the U.S. this year due to the continuing circumstances regarding COVID-19.