Are you ready for Channel Partners Homecoming? Because we're getting ready for you.
Channel Partners Homecoming’s two colocated events, the Channel Partners Conference & Expo and Channel Futures MSP Summit, have released their fall conference agendas and speaker lineups. Featured are subject matter experts focused on delivering channel technology, business and leadership content. These gatherings are designed as a homecoming celebration for senior channel leaders wanting to engage in peer-to-peer discussions on best practices to help their businesses grow.
This conference is the industry’s only event that connects the entire channel — IT solution providers, agent and connectivity providers. Speakers selected for the Nov. 1-4 conference were chosen from an exhaustive list submitted as part of Informa Tech Channel’s Call for Speakers. Hundreds of individuals and organizations submitted content ideas to address how channel partners and MSPs can decipher the latest technology trends to better serve and lead their customers, develop new partnerships, boost sales and increase recurring revenue.
Exploring New Possibilities
Based on recommendations from members of the Channel Partners Advisory Board, the theme of “Exploring New Possibilities” focuses content on what the future holds for channel partners navigating their role, value and influence in a post-pandemic economy. There will be extensive vendor-neutral conference content sessions, main stage keynotes, an expo hall packed with 250 sponsors’ booths and demo areas, closed-door meetings, vendor briefings, a gala awards ceremony for the 2021 MSP 501 and networking receptions. And, since this is our first in-person event since COVID-19 shuttered live gatherings, we built in a lot of fun for our attendees.
In a nutshell, we expect the four-day event to be attended by 5,000 partners who will engage with not only their peers, but representatives from 250 key tech suppliers, master agents and distributors, and hear from more than 100 industry-leading speakers. The main stage will feature prominent CIOs, MSP thought leaders, top vendor executives, leading consultants and distributors, among others. Stay tuned for an upcoming Channel Futures blog that will provide details on our keynote speakers.
A Sneak Peek
What follows is the first wave of approved conference sessions for both the Channel Futures MSP Summit and Channel Partners Conference.
- How to Become an Authority in Your Network - Matt Solomon, Channel Halo
- To Pay or Not to Pay: The Ransomware Threat - Kevin McDonald. Alvaka Networks
- Clearing the Fog to Focus on the Bigger Picture - Colin Knox, Gradient MSP
- The Revenue Engine of the Future: Welcome to the New Sales & Marketing Revolution - Salwa Scarpone, Emspire; Mike Schmidtmann, Trans4mers
- Grow Cloud MRR with Managed Desktop-as-a-Service - Jerry Clark, US Signal
- Channel M&A: How to Achieve Maximum Value - John Holland, Corporate Finance Associates
- What Is the Internet of Behaviors (IoB) and Why You Should Care - MeiLee Langley, Channel Consultant
- How to Keep Customers Safe and Operations Running in a Post-Pandemic World – Jasmina Muller, Everbridge; Paul Spencer, T-Mobile; Janet Schijns, JS Group; Carol Neal, Tech Data
- Leading Through Innovation - Paul Cronin, Apogee IT Services
- Getting Partnerships Right: What They Don't Teach - Vince Menzione, Ultimate Partnerships LLC
- How to Sell 5G: A Guide for MSP - Phillip Walker, Network Solutions Provider
- Using Mentoring and Advisory as Tools for Diversity and Inclusion, - Kathryn Rose, wiseHer
- Disruptive Business Models & Their Impact on Growth - Communications Is Next - Jason Byrne, Netsapiens
- Getting to the Next Level: Creating Financial Value for Agents - Chris Trapp, Upstack
- Evolving Your Business in the Age of Cloud Acceleration and Digital Transformation - Nick Heddy, Pax8
- UC Infrastructure Services in a Changing World - Brian Gregory, Ribbon
- Fifth-Generation Mobility: The Next Disruptive Technology - Neil Farquharson & Rick Stapp, ConectUS
- The Science Behind Productive Partnerships - Amy Bailey, Telarus; John Muscarella, Cox Business; Theresa Caragol, AchieveUnite
- What Elastic Customer Service Is and Why Call Centers Are Adopting It - Gadi Shamia, Replicant
- Get Sassy with SASE — Cloud Security Opportunities for Modernizing the Network - Ray Watson, Masergy; Michael Wood, Versa Networks; Scott Olen, Aryaka.
Sound interesting? Make sure you don’t miss a thing by registering today. Just click here.
And you can follow event updates on Twitter by using the hashtag #CPExpo.
|Want to contact the author directly about this story? Have ideas for a follow-up article? Email Bobby DeMarzo or connect with him on LinkedIn.|